Thursday 18 October 2012

THE OCCULT OF VERA

THE OCCULT OF VERA LAUNCHES ON NOVEMBER 1ST, BUT YOU CAN GET YOUR FIRST PASSWORD NOW!

What is the Occult of Vera?


Going to keep it simple:
  • Basically… it’s our secret little club (Password ProtectedTumblr)
  • I rarely post words and mostly post hot pics: Nudes, cell phone pics, pro high-res pics, sometimes entire photo-sets… basically anything I consider a sexy hidden treasure. #NSFW
  • This Tumblr Blog is directed towards my most loyal of fans who I want to share the sexiest side of my life with - INCLUDING EXCLUSIVE CONTENT
  • Every month, on the 1st, the password is changed. I may also delete posts from previous months to keep these hidden treasures exclusive to those who have been a member of the occult the longest
  • UPDATING THIS BLOG IS MY #1 PRIORITY
Want to be a member? You can currently pay for your membership in two different ways depending on what website you are using:

ZIVITY: 35 votes for one month - 60 votes for 2 months (be sure you send me a Zivity message requesting the password, otherwise I will assume you voted for zivity incentives and you’ll get incentive gifts instead)

MyFreeCams: 400 tokens for one month - 650 tokens for 2 months (Tip must be made while I am offline and please include a tip note: “Occult Membership”. If you would like to purchase your password while I am online, the price is different. 500 tokens for one month, 750 tokens for 2 months)
If you would like me to add another payment option, please make a suggestion. My PayPal has been shut down so this is not an option, Sorry.

Also, I am unable to provide passwords for more than 2 months at a time. The password is changed on the 1st of each month
Thank you guys so much for your loving support, this is my gift to you, I hope you enjoy :)

xoxo
VeraBaby
www.VeraBaby.net
Occult of Vera

If you have any further questions, please feel free to SUBMIT THEM HERE and include your email in case I need to contact you personally. (If I publish your post I will delete your email from the post so it is kept private)

xoxo
VeraBaby

No comments:

Post a Comment