1. Had an amazing Snow White shoot
2. got my tattoo touched up
3. Northern Ink Exposure convention
1. Shot with Artifice and Jeff Hui again. Love working with them, but I feel this in particular was an experience. Something about the opportunity to be a Disney princess really makes a girl giddy. Got the first Image back too! here it is:
|Click & View Larger|
I'll be posting these on my DeviantArt as I get them to share :D Very possible that we will be shooting more stuff along these lines in the future ;)
2. On Sunday June 9th Nick Chaboya flew in from Cali to see me. On the Monday I met with him at Good Point Tattoo and he darkened up my sleeve. It's looking great and healing so beautifully.
Feeling so happy with it. Last time around I had an issue with the healing process. At some point during my night of rest my arm got stuck to a blanket and I ended up pulling a big ass chunk of the fresh tattoo out. Was pretty depressing. But that's over now, all darkened up and looking good.
3. Northern Ink Exposure was this past weekend. It was originally in the plans that I would be getting a tattoo from Nikko Hurtado but plans got all screwy. He didn't realize he had a seminar on the same day that he booked with me :( shitty buzz. But all is well, there will be other opportunities to meet with him and get started I'm sure :) I did however get to chill back and watch him work on the Saturday. This guy is my hero let me tell you, his work is flawless, absolutely jaw dropping.
I could have sat there and watched him do the entire tattoo. I'm super bummed I didn't get my tattoo started though. Watching was just a little bit of torture.
|new iPhone case - gift from Nikko <3|
In addition to this, I was a VIP at the NIX with CAAC. lol, yea, I love the CAAC! Brought in some prints, and Gaunted had 2 of his works up in the display. Both of me *flattered*
Made a sale to :) Congrats Gaunted!
|I look like such a loser in this pic :P|
Now, today, I'm laying in bed typing out this blog while I be a little baby. I saw my personal trainer for my assessment on Monday and she killed me. I have spent up to 2 hours at the gym and never have I felt as shit as I do after spending less than an hour with her. I was supposed to do every Monday and Wednesday, but I had it switched to Monday and Thursdays. Thinking I'm gunna need the extra day to recover. Not looking forward to getting out of bed, but it's about time now. 4:00PM... ummm, yes I think so.