Wednesday 19 September 2012

Montreal

I am on the bus, homebound from Montreal.

My very good friend Philip Faith was my host while I was there and I'm already missing him. We spent 4 days shooting some amazing pictures. I'm so excited about the art we created and I can't wait to see and share the results.

We did a lot of great stuff. One of the shoots in particular that we did I think was the best I have ever shot and feel it will remain that way for some time.

There was a lot of inspiring energy. Philip and I were both majorly on a great track.

I'm not going to get too deep into details of my trip because I don't want to spoil any surprises. But I know everyone, especially myself will be very pleased with the results.

-

So, because I'm on the bus; I'm writing this blog on my phone. It's my first time using blogger on my phone so I don't understand it completely yet.

I attached an image of myself and am unsure as to where in the blog it will appear :P
But, basically it's just me right now laying back trying to relax

Can't wait to be home. I miss my roomie Elara, and I miss my baby kitty Lucifer. I can't wait to walk in the door and unpack my bag. Take off this dreadful bra and take a look at my schedule. lol

So, that's all for now

xoxo
Vera

No comments:

Post a Comment