Friday 17 May 2013

MFC news

So, I woke up this morning and my Internet was down. I called my Internet provider and they need to send in a technician to fix it. The tech won't be here until tomorrow. So, there's nothing I can do to get online. 

Tonight was supposed to be my last night online before leaving for New York.

I've got a lot to do between now and my trip so I wouldn't be able to say if I can sign on again or not.

Also, can't guarantee if I will be online during my trip either. Depends how busy I am.

If I do get a chance to see you guys, I will post a tweet. Twitter and this blog will be my main sources of communication from now until I get home.

If you're not following me on twitter, I'm @VeraBabyLIVE - http://twitter.com/verababylive

So, that's the bad news. Now for the good news!

NEW YORK

I'm going to arrive in New York on the 22nd and I'll be meeting up with Krysta Kaos to spend my trip with her. On the 26th I'll be catching a bus to head back home. 

My bus is a 14 hour trip, so provided I have access to the Internet, you can expect another blog from me on the 22nd so I can kill time on the bus. 

Last time I sat on my ass for 14 hours I was being tattooed. And it was broken into two days. My ass royally hurt after that so... My ass is going to hate me when this is over. lol

Anyways, I'll blog again on the 22nd. For now, I'm off

xoxo
Vera 


No comments:

Post a Comment